Pinhole – Photography Portfolio & Gallery Theme for WordPress Download
Pinhole is a professional…
Pinhole is a professional...
Pinhole is a professional WordPress gallery theme carefully designed to help you create a beautiful photography website very easily, featuring a large number of different gallery layouts and options that every professional photographer needs.
Whether you want a website to showcase your art gallery & photography portfolio or to offer photography services, we’ve got you covered. Alongside clean and beautifully designed gallery templates, there is also a set of handy features for every professional photographer, like restricted client area, right click protection, image download and photo proofing.
What kind of photography website you can create and who Pinhole theme is for?
- Photography business website – if you are a proffesional photographer, photography studio or agency that offers photography services (with client area, photo proofing, image download, right click protection, etc…)
- Art gallery website (to showcase and sell your paintings)
- Regular photography portfolio website (whether you are into fashion photography, wedding photography, travel or art photography)
Pinhole photography & gallery WordPress theme – why choose it?
- Pinhole puts your photos first – Pinhole’s clean and light minimalist design always makes your photography look amazing.
- Over 30 photo gallery layouts – Let your photos shine with a variety of different styles and layouts for displaying galleries. From masonry gallery and classic grid instagram gallery to justified gallery styling.
- The easiest way to manage your galleries – Create your gallery structure and hierarchy using only native WordPress functionality – no additional plugins required!
- Hundreds of photos loaded instantly – Pinhole can display only a limited number of photos on the gallery page initially, so even a gallery with a 100+ images will load super fast
- Private galleries with client area and photo proofing – Protect a gallery from unauthorized access and send it to a specific client. Private galleries offer a special feature to let your customers easily download each photo
- Display your EXIF metadata – Your visitors can optionally see shutter speed, focal length, camera and aperture info for each photo, while browsing through your galleries
- Responsive design – Your content will scale seamlessly on all of today’s modern devices including desktops, laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
- Advanced theme options panel – Setup your website in 5 minutes with our easy-to-use theme options panel
- Pagination Types – You can have a classic Older Posts/Newer Posts navigation, Numeric Pagination, Load More buttons or Infinite Scroll
- Custom Widgets – Alongside the standard WordPress widgets, Pinhole features several custom widgets that further extend its functionality.
- Shortcodes – Add complex elements to your content easily with 12 flexible shortcodes. Shortcodes are small pieces of code that you can insert into any Page or Post to create beautiful columns, separators, highlights, dropcaps, buttons, pull quotes, progress bars, social icons, tabs, toggles and accordions with minimal fuss.
- RTL support – Pinhole fully supports Right-To-Left oriented reading which is an essential requirement when you are running a website with global reach! Simply turn this option on in the Theme Options Panel.
- Built-in translation – Easily modify or translate any text on your website through the theme options panel.
- One-click demo content import – Demo content is included, so you get a website similar to our demo, ready to start tweaking!
- One-click updates – You can connect your website with the Envato official API to be notified about upcoming updates through your Admin Dashboard. Every time a Pinhole update is released, you can update with a single click, just like you would for any other theme hosted on the official WordPress repository.
- Setup guide – Learn step-by-step, how to setup Pinhole and all of its options, quickly and easily with our comprehensive documentation.
- Get help from WordPress experts – Do you have questions, issues or feature ideas? Do not hesitate to contact us! We usually respond within 24 hours.